Win a personalized travel mug!
To enter the contest, go to our YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/canadianvalour/) and become a subscriber.
Contest ends on Oct. 9, 2020 at 23:59 MST.
Valour Canada YouTube Giveaway Contest: Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations apply and are in accordance with Section 74.06 of Canada’s Competition Act, Section 206 of Canada’s Criminal Code, and Canada’s Copyright Act:
- The Valour Canada YouTube Giveaway contest is open to all Canadian citizens residing in Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, who are 13 years of age or older (as of 23:59 31Dec2020). There will not be regional allocation of prizes. No purchase necessary for contest entry.
- One person may only have one entry (a “subscribe” to Valour Canada’s YouTube Channel) in the contest. Eligible persons must be subscribe to www.youtube.com/canadianvalour/ by 23:59 (MST), 9Oct2020.
- On 12 October 2020 a winner will be drawn randomly from the eligible entry pool and the winner will be notified during the week of Oct. 12-16, 2020.
- Chance of winning the Giveaway will depend on the number of entries.
- A skill testing question must be answered correctly by all winners.
- The prize will be mailed to the winners before Nov. 3, 2020.
- Winners who do not respond within 5 days of being contacted, who do not answer the skill testing question correctly, or who cannot show proof of age, will be disqualified and the Giveaway prize will be awarded to the next in line as per the criteria outlined above.
- Valour Canada is not responsible for any complications negatively affecting any scholarship contest entries or any other errors or negligence that may arise in connection with this scholarship contest.
- Valour Canada also retains full rights to the administering of the scholarship contest according to the law and retains the right to terminate the scholarship contest at any time and without notice.