Scotch & Shoot 2023 Sponsored by The Shooting Edge
First-time shooters and unlicensed shooters are welcome. Scotch whisky and cigars are reserved only for guests of legal drinking age (18 years of age and above). Please bring valid government-issued identification to confirm your eligibility upon entry. No PAL required.
- Date: Friday, October 20, 2023, 5 pm – 12 am
- Location: The Shooting Edge (510 77 Ave SE, Calgary). Free parking available. (Directions)
- Dress code: Business Casual
- $300/person for active Valour Canada members
- $400/person for non-members
* The event’s proceeds will be dedicated to Valour Canada’s mission – educating youth about Canadian military history. Tax receipts will be issued for 50% of the cost after the event.
Tickets purchased include the following:
- 1-on-1 shooting session of unique historical military firearms under expert supervision with ammo supplied (extra ammo tickets may be purchased on-site)
- FN F.A.L
- Sig 552 Commando
- Mac 10
- American 1945 1928A1 “Tommy Gun”
- British 1943 M2 “Grease Gun”
- Russian AK47
- and more to be confirmed prior to the date
- Protective eye and ear equipment are provided for your safety
- 6 lanes of high tech “axe throwing” to keep you further entertained
- Refreshments (5) and barbecue meal (1) tickets are provided at the door, however, additional tickets may be purchased on-site
- A silent auction for exciting items to bid on
- A live auction to win the chance to shoot our prized 1943 German MG42
- A door prize to shoot the Canadian Bren MK2 is also up for grabs
- Cigars will be available for sale separately
- One-year membership with Valour Canada
- Monthly newsletter
This event is completed. Thank you very much for your interest and continued support!
Please stay tuned for future similar events.
If you have any questions, please contact Valour Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (403) 685-2660.