Valour Canada Speaker Series Sponsored by Plains Midstream
Please join Valour Canada at our Speaker Series sponsored by Plains Midstream featuring British author and historian Anthony Tucker-Jones.
Renowned British author and military historian Anthony Tucker-Jones has written over 60 books. His work has also been published in an array of magazines and online. He regularly appears on podcasts, television and radio commentating on current and historical military matters. Anthony is the author of a number of well-received books covering the campaigns of 1944-45 including Falaise: The Flawed Victory, D-Day 1944: The Making of Victory, The Devil’s Bridge: The German Victory at Arnhem and Hitler’s Winter: The German Battle of the Bulge. His latest Churchill, Master and Commander: Winston Churchill at War 1895-1945 has just been published in paperback.
On June 6, join us at the Ranchmen’s Club for Anthony Tucker-Jones’ presentation “Churchill: Master and Commander”, which includes a complimentary signed copy of his most recent book, Churchill, Master and Commander: Winston Churchill at War, 1895-1945 (Complimentary books graciously provided by Manteo).
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023, 6:00 pm
- Location: The Ranchmen’s Club (710 13 Ave SW, Calgary AB, T2R 0K9). Free underground parking available. (Directions)
- Dress code: Business Casual
- $40/person for active Valour Canada members
- $50/person for non-members
Tickets purchased include the following:
- One-year membership with Valour Canada
- Monthly newsletter
- Appetizers and one complimentary refreshment at the event
- A complimentary book, Churchill, Master and Commander: Winston Churchill at War, 1895-1945, signed by the author
- A complimentary day pass at The Military Museums
This event is now sold out. Thank you very much for your interest and continued support!
Please stay tuned for future similar events.
If you have any questions, please contact Valour Canada at email@example.com, or call (403) 685-2660.
* Tax receipts will not be issued.